Model-based conservation planning of the genetic diversity of Phellodendron amurense Rupr due to climate change
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 14, pages 2884–2900, July 2014
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2014; 4(14):2884–2900
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB403200
- National Basic Research Priorities Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2014FY110600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41330530
|ece31133-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||15K||Table S1. Description of the sampling sites of Phellodendron amurense populations used for SSR over a period of 4 years.|
|ece31133-sup-0002-TableS2.docx||Word document||14K||Table S2. Environmental variables used.|
|ece31133-sup-0003-TableS3.docx||Word document||13K||Table S3. The temperature and precipitation changes in northeast China during the 21st century under the A2 and B2 scenarios.|
|ece31133-sup-0004-TableS4.docx||Word document||15K||Table S4. Genetic diversity statistics for Phellodendron amurense.|
|ece31133-sup-0005-TableS5.docx||Word document||15K||Table S5. The current and future habitat suitability of each population.|
|ece31133-sup-0006-TableS6.docx||Word document||14K||Table S6. The binomial correlation analysis between genetic parameters and habitat suitability, respectively.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.