Financially supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation by the grant CGL2008-00652/BOS, and Junta de Andalucía Research Group RNM-115.
Effects of adaptation, chance, and history on the evolution of the toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium minutum under selection of increased temperature and acidification
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 1251–1259, June 2012
How to Cite
Flores-Moya, A., Rouco, M., García-Sánchez, M. J., García-Balboa, C., González, R., Costas, E. and López-Rodas, V. (2012), Effects of adaptation, chance, and history on the evolution of the toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium minutum under selection of increased temperature and acidification. Ecology and Evolution, 2: 1251–1259. doi: 10.1002/ece3.198
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received: 29 November 2011; Accepted: 1 December 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3Reponses of the dinoflagellate Karenia brevis to climate change: pCO2 and sea surface temperatures, Harmful Algae, 2014, 37, 110, , , ,
- 4The North Atlantic Oscillation and the Arctic Oscillation favour harmful algal blooms in SW Europe, Harmful Algae, 2014, 39, 121, , , , , , ,
- 5High CO2 promotes the production of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins by Alexandrium catenella from Southern California waters, Harmful Algae, 2013, 30, 37, , , , ,