Financially supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation by the grant CGL2008-00652/BOS, and Junta de Andalucía Research Group RNM-115.
Effects of adaptation, chance, and history on the evolution of the toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium minutum under selection of increased temperature and acidification
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 1251–1259, June 2012
How to Cite
Flores-Moya, A., Rouco, M., García-Sánchez, M. J., García-Balboa, C., González, R., Costas, E. and López-Rodas, V. (2012), Effects of adaptation, chance, and history on the evolution of the toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium minutum under selection of increased temperature and acidification. Ecology and Evolution, 2: 1251–1259. doi: 10.1002/ece3.198
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received: 29 November 2011; Accepted: 1 December 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 May 2012. Cumulative views from 22 May 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1165
- Total PDF views: 479
- Total HTML views: 686
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.