Supported by Brock Doctoral Scholarship, University of Guelph and a graduate student grant, Rannis, Iceland, to B. K. K.
Fine-scale parallel patterns in diversity of small benthic Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus) in relation to the ecology of lava/groundwater habitats
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 1099–1112, June 2012
How to Cite
Kristjánsson, B. K., Skúlason, S., Snorrason, S. S. and Noakes, D. L.G. (2012), Fine-scale parallel patterns in diversity of small benthic Arctic charr (Salvelinus alpinus) in relation to the ecology of lava/groundwater habitats. Ecology and Evolution, 2: 1099–1112. doi: 10.1002/ece3.235
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2012
- Received: 12 January 2012; Revised: 08 February 2012; Accepted: 13 February 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Apr 2012. Cumulative views from 29 Apr 2012 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 1000
- Total PDF views: 437
- Total HTML views: 563
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.