Hybridization among Arctic white-headed gulls (Larus spp.) obscures the genetic legacy of the Pleistocene
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 1278–1295, June 2012
How to Cite
Sonsthagen, S. A., Chesser, R. T., Bell, D. A. and Dove, C. J. (2012), Hybridization among Arctic white-headed gulls (Larus spp.) obscures the genetic legacy of the Pleistocene. Ecology and Evolution, 2: 1278–1295. doi: 10.1002/ece3.240
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received: 30 August 2011; Revised: 10 February 2012; Accepted: 13 February 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 May 2012. Cumulative views from 24 May 2012 - 17 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 1033
- Total PDF views: 680
- Total HTML views: 353
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.