Funds for this work were provided by an NSF grant to I. Perfecto and J. Vandermeer and by a grant from the Rackham Graduate School of the University of Michigan to H. Hsieh.
Cascading trait-mediated interactions induced by ant pheromones
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 2181–2191, September 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(9): 2181–2191
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- University of Michigan
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 Jul 2012. Cumulative views from 27 Jul 2012 - 30 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 7043
- Total PDF views: 572
- Total HTML views: 6471
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.