The study was funded by the Academy of Finland (Centre of Excellence in Evolutionary Research, and Projects No. 1106993, 113072) and Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship within the 7th European Community Framework Program (V. Friman).
Interactive effects between diet and genotypes of host and pathogen define the severity of infection
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 2347–2356, September 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(9): 2347–2356
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 1106993, 113072
- Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 14 Aug 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1522
- Total PDF views: 473
- Total HTML views: 1049
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.