We would like to thank The Nature Conservancy and the Palau International Coral Reef Center for funding this study.
Climate-change refugia in the sheltered bays of Palau: analogs of future reefs
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 2474–2484, October 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(10): 2474–2484
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Palau International Coral Reef Center
- The Nature Conservancy
This article has been cited by:
- 1Keep up or drown: adjustment of western Pacific coral reefs to sea-level rise in the 21st century, Royal Society Open Science, 2015, 2, 7, 150181, , ,
- 4Coral reefs next to a major conurbation: a study of temporal change (1985-2011) in coral cover and composition in the reefs of Jakarta, Indonesia, Marine Ecology Progress Series, 2014, 501, 89, , , , , , ,