Research was supported by the Center for Tropical Forest Science – Arnold Arboretum Asia Program, a CTFS research grant and a postdoctoral fellowship to J. L. B. from the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Rainfall seasonality and pest pressure as determinants of tropical tree species' distributions
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 2682–2694, November 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(11): 2682–2694
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Center for Tropical Forest Science
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 Sep 2012. Cumulative views from 27 Sep 2012 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 969
- Total PDF views: 540
- Total HTML views: 429
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.