Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid of Research and a Paleontological Society Lane Student Research Award.
A Geographic Information Systems (GIS)-based analysis of modern South African rodent distributions, habitat use, and environmental tolerances
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 2881–2894, November 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(11): 2881–2894
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid of Research
- Paleontological Society Lane Student Research Award
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 16 Oct 2012 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 1136
- Total PDF views: 424
- Total HTML views: 712
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.