We acknowledge financial support from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain (grant CGL2010-15395 to MS, JCI-2010-06156 fellowship to LEC, and grant BFU2009-07564 to ELR); from Generalitat de Catalunya (grant 2009SGR 636 to MS); and from the ICREA Acadèmia program.
Keeping pace with climate change: what is wrong with the evolutionary potential of upper thermal limits?
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 2866–2880, November 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(11): 2866–2880
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- ICREA. Grant Number: JCI-2010-06156
- Ramón y Cajal contract. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-07564, 2009SGR 636
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Oct 2012 - 1 Mar 2015.
- Total views: 1541
- Total PDF views: 376
- Total HTML views: 1165
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.