The study was funded by FAPESP (fellowships for MC, CS and KSP), CAPES (International Program Brazil-Portugal, CAPES/FCT), and CNPq (PRONEX Dengue).
Seasonal population dynamics and the genetic structure of the mosquito vector Aedes aegypti in São Paulo, Brazil
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 2794–2802, November 2012
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2012; 2(11): 2794–2802
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Temporal dynamics of the ABC transporter response to insecticide treatment: insights from the malaria vector Anopheles stephensi, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4, 7435, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Temporal genetic structure of major dengue vector Aedes aegypti from Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil, Acta Tropica, 2014, 134, 80, , , ,
- 4The Impact of Temperature on the Bionomics ofAedes(Stegomyia)aegypti, With Special Reference to the Cool Geographic Range Margins, Journal of Medical Entomology, 2014, 51, 3, 496, , , , , ,
- 5Vector control measures failed to affect genetic structure of Aedes aegypti in a sentinel metropolitan area of Brazil, Acta Tropica, 2013, 128, 3, 598, , , , , , , ,