Foliar δ13C response patterns along a moisture gradient arising from genetic variation and phenotypic plasticity in grassland species of Inner Mongolia
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 262–267, February 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(2): 262–267
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40871032
- Bureau of Science and Technology for Resources and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-QN604
|ece3453-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||41K||Table S1. Geographical features of the sampling sites in Inner-Mongolia|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.