Effects of predation environment and food availability on somatic growth in the Livebearing Fish Brachyrhaphis rhabdophora (Pisces: Poeciliidae)
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 326–333, February 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(2): 326–333
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- BYU Biology Department
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2013. Cumulative views from 7 Jan 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 817
- Total PDF views: 264
- Total HTML views: 553
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.