Geographical origin of Leucobryum boninense Sull. & Lesq. (Leucobryaceae, Musci) endemic to the Bonin Islands, Japan
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 753–762, April 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(4): 753–762
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 16570077, 20570087, 23770089, 22255003
|ece3492-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||39K||Appendix S1. Six moss species analyzed in this study, their voucher information, and GenBank accession numbers of the DNA sequences.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.