Changes in breeding phenology of eastern Ontario frogs over four decades
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 835–845, April 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(4): 835–845
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
|ece3501-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||113K||Table S1. Long-term trends in monthly temperature and precipitation for southeastern Ontario from 1970 to 2010. Overall estimated change is given for a 40-year span. Transformed variables have non-transformed estimates being reported. Bold text denotes significance at an α of 0.05.|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.