Taxonome: a software package for linking biological species data
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 1262–1265, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(5):1262–1265.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- University of Sheffield
- 1992. Authors of plant names: a list of authors of scientific names of plants, with recommended standard forms of their names, including abbreviations. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, London. , and .
- 2001. World geographical scheme for recording plant distributions. 2nd ed. Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA. , , , and .
- 2002. World grass species: synonymy. Available at http://www.kew.org/data/grasses-syn/ (accessed July 6, 2011). , , , and .
- Darwin Core Task Group. 2009. Darwin Core. Available at http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/ (accessed August 10, 2012).
- 2001. Using q-grams in a DBMS for approximate string processing. IEEE Data Eng. Bull. 24:28–34. , , , , , , et al.
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature. 1999. International code of zoological nomenclature. 4th revised ed. International Trust for Zoological Nomenclature, London.
- International Legume Database & Information Service. 2005. ILDIS World Database of Legumes. Available at http://www.ildis.org/ (accessed 15 March 2012).
- International Plant Names Index. 2008. Author search. Available at http://www.ipni.org/ipni/authorsearchpage.do (accessed March 5, 2012).
- 1753. Species plantarum. Laurentius Salvius, Stockholm.
- 2006. International code of botanical nomenclature (Vienna code). Regnum Vegetabile 146. Gantner Verlag KG, Ruggell, Liechtenstein. , , , , , , et al., eds.
- 2011. Outcomes of the 2011 botanical nomenclature section at the XVIII International Botanical Congress. PhytoKeys 5:1. , , , , , and .
- Missouri Botanical Garden. 2012. Tropicos.org. Available at http://www.tropicos.org/Home.aspx (accessed April 10, 2012).
- 2009. bioGUID: resolving, discovering, and minting identifiers for biodiversity informatics. BMC Bioinformatics 10:S5.
- 2010. Names are key to the big new biology. Trends Ecol. Evol. 25:686–691. , , , , and .
- iPlant Collaborative. 2012. Taxonomic name resolution service. Available at http://tnrs.iplantcollaborative.org/ (accessed February 27, 2012).
- PySide developers. 2012. PySide downloads. Available at http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:LanguageBindings::PySide::Downloads (accessed March 11, 2013).
- Python development team. 2012. Python programming language – official website. Available at http://python.org/ (accessed February 8, 2012).
- Riverbank Computing Ltd. 2012. PyQt4 download. Available at http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download (accessed February 8, 2012).
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. 2008. Seed information database. Available at http://data.kew.org/sid/ (accessed April 10, 2012).
- 2010. Linking big: the continuing promise of evolutionary synthesis. Evolution 64:871–880. , , , , , , et al.
- USDA Agricultural Research Service. (2012). GRIN National Genetic Resources Program. Available at http://www.ars-grin.gov/ (accessed March 5, 2012).