Climate change impact on seaweed meadow distribution in the North Atlantic rocky intertidal
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 1356–1373, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(5):1356–1373.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 196505
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT110100585
This article has been cited by:
- 2Intertidal community composition along rocky shores in South-west Greenland: a quantitative approach, Polar Biology, 2014,, , , , ,
- 5Thermal stress resistance of the brown alga Fucus serratus along the North-Atlantic coast: Acclimatization potential to climate change, Marine Genomics, 2014, 13, 27, , , , , , ,