Ejaculate investment and attractiveness in the stalk-eyed fly, Diasemopsis meigenii
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1529–1538, June 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(6): 1529–1538
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- BBSRC Studentships
- National Science Foundation International Research Fellowship
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/F500351/1, EP/I017909/1
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/G00563X/1
Appendix S1. Calculation of sperm content using pixel counting.
Appendix S2. Model of optimal sperm allocation.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.