Maternal and environmental influences on egg size and juvenile life-history traits in Pacific salmon
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1727–1740, June 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(6): 1727–1740
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Pacific Salmon Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Watershed Watch Salmon Society
- Climate Change Impacts Research Consortium
- Northern Scientific Training Program
- Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Total views by type:
Publication date: 8 May 2013. Cumulative views from 8 May 2013 - 1 Mar 2015.
- Total views: 939
- Total PDF views: 349
- Total HTML views: 590
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.