The distribution of the thermally tolerant symbiont lineage (Symbiodinium clade D) in corals from Hawaii: correlations with host and the history of ocean thermal stress
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 1317–1329, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(5):1317–1329.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- NOAA's Undersea Research Program
- Coral Reef Conservation Program
- The Hawaii Undersea Research Laboratory. Grant Number: NA05OAR4301108
- National Marine Sanctuary Program. Grant Number: 2005-008/66882
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: OCE-0752604, OCE-1041673
- U.S. EPA. Grant Number: FP917096
|ece3556-sup-0001-SupplementaryMaterial1.csv||CSV document||148K||Table S1. Coral colonies, location, and their associated Symbiodinium OTUs.|
|ece3556-sup-0002-SupplementaryMaterial2.csv||CSV document||1K||Table S2. Symbiodinium sequences and accession numbers.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.