These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Wheat genotypes differing in aluminum tolerance differ in their growth response to CO2 enrichment in acid soils
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1440–1448, June 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(6): 1440–1448
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Q-20
- Beijing Institutes of Life Sciences. Grant Number: 2010-Biols-CAS-0101
- State Key Laboratory of Vegetation and Environmental Change
This article has been cited by:
- 2The impact of elevated carbon dioxide on the phosphorus nutrition of plants: a review, Annals of Botany, 2015,, , ,
- 3Effects of Fusarium oxysporum on rhizosphere microbial communities of two cucumber genotypes with contrasting Fusarium wilt resistance under hydroponic condition, European Journal of Plant Pathology, 2014, 140, 4, 643, , , , , , , , , ,