Parallel and non-parallel morphological divergence among foraging specialists in European whitefish (Coregonus lavaretus)
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1590–1602, June 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(6): 1590–1602
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 186320/V40
This article has been cited by:
- 1Divergent growth patterns between juveniles of two sympatric Arctic charr morphs with contrasting depth gradient niche preferences, Aquatic Ecology, 2015, 49, 1, 33, , , ,