Reevaluation of a classic phylogeographic barrier: new techniques reveal the influence of microgeographic climate variation on population divergence
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1603–1613, June 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(6): 1603–1613
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- University of Florida
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Science
Total views by type:
Publication date: 25 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 25 Apr 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1097
- Total PDF views: 423
- Total HTML views: 674
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.