Ecological causes of morphological evolution in the three-spined stickleback
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1717–1726, June 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(6): 1717–1726
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cognitive ability is heritable and predicts the success of an alternative mating tactic, Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2015, 282, 1809, 20151046, , ,
- 2Distinctive insular forms of threespine stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) from western Mediterranean islands, Conservation Genetics, 2015,, ,