Estimating home-range size: when to include a third dimension?
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 2285–2295, July 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(7): 2285–2295
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Spanish National Plan. Grant Number: CGL2009-10741
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation and EU-FEDER
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/37795/2007, SFRH/BPD/26666/2006
- Fundo Social Europeu. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/35842/2007
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2011/00408-4
|ece3590-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||52K||Appendix S1. Linear regressions' summary between log-transformed DIF values and the independent variables.|
|ece3590-sup-0001-AppendixS2.doc||Word document||31K||Appendix S2. T-tests results for the DIF values for areas with altitudinal ranges beneath and above 1800 m.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.