A detachable mobile and adjustable telemetry system
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 1848–1855, July 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(7): 1848–1855
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- University of Louisville
- 2002. A vehicle-mounted radiotelemetry system design. Wildl. Soc. Bull. 30:256–258. , , , , and .
- 2002. Using an electronic compass to determine telemetry azimuths. Wildl. Soc. Bull. 30:1039–1043. , , , and .
- 2005. Wildlife radiotelemetry. P. 377–417 in C. E. Braun, ed. Techniques for wildlife investigations and management. 6th ed. The Wildlife Society, Bethesda, MD. , , , and .
- 2008. An integrated vehicle-mounted telemetry system for VHF telemetry applications. J. Wildl. Manage. 72:1241–1246. , , , , , and .
- 2001. A manual for wildlife radio tagging. Academic Press, New York.
- 2001. The effect of suburban and agricultural development on the activity patterns of coyotes (Canis latrans). Am. Midl. Nat. 146:27–36. , , , and .
- 2006. Locate III user's guide. Pacer Computer Software, Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2012. Urban landscape characteristics correlated with synurbization of wildlife. Landsc. Urban Plan. 106:316–325. , and .
- 1994. Reporting error measures in radio location by triangulation: a review. J. Wildl. Manage. 58:181–184.
- 1990. Analysis of radio-tracking data. 1st edn. Academic Press, New York. , and .