These authors contributed equally to this work.
Length of activity season drives geographic variation in body size of a widely distributed lizard
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 2424–2442, August 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(8): 2424–2442
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Slovak Republic VEGA. Grant Number: 1/0491/10
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: CGL2005-01187, CGL2008-01522
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PPOOP3_128375
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 108955
- European Science Foundation. Grant Number: EG/3312
- Grant Agency of the Slovak Republic VEGA. Grant Numbers: CGL2005-01187, CGL2008-01522, PPOOP3_128375, 108955, EG/3312
|ece3613-sup-0001-TableS1.xls||application/msexcel||44K||Table S1. Environmental and life-history data for the populations of Zootoca vivipara included in the comparative analyses.|
|ece3613-sup-0002-TableS2.xls||application/msexcel||213K||Table S2. Summaries for phylogenetic-spatial and no-correction models with their parameter estimates.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.