Biological invasions: a field synopsis, systematic review, and database of the literature
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 6, page 1835, June 2013
How to Cite
Lowry, E., Rollinson, E. J., Laybourn, A. J., Scott, T. E., Aiello-Lammens, M. E., Gray, S. M., Mickley, J. and Gurevitch, J. (2013), Biological invasions: a field synopsis, systematic review, and database of the literature. Ecology and Evolution, 3: 1835. doi: 10.1002/ece3.643
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Vol. 3, Issue 1, 182–196, Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Jun 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1151
- Total PDF views: 566
- Total HTML views: 585
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.