Can migrants escape from density dependence?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 2524–2534, August 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(8): 2524–2534
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: CGL2007-60572, CGL2010-14964
- Fondos FEDER. Grant Number: PGIDIT03PXIC30102PN
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: BES-2008-001973
|ece3652-sup-0001-FigureS1.doc||Word document||230K||Data S1. R code and details of linear mixed effects model selection, following Zuur et al. (2009).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.