Climate change and plant dispersal along corridors in fragmented landscapes of Mesoamerica
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 2917–2932, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(9): 2917–2932
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Tropical Agricultural Research and Higher Education Center
This article has been cited by:
- 1Modeling the effects of dispersal and patch size on predicted fisher (Pekania [Martes] pennanti) distribution in the U.S. Rocky Mountains, Biological Conservation, 2014, 169, 89, , , , , ,