Host sex-specific parasites in a functionally dioecious fig: a preference way of adaptation to their hosts
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 2976–2984, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(9): 2976–2984
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31090253, 31210103912
- Major Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Z-2
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2012FY111100, 2011FY120200, O529YX5105, J0930004