Coevolutionary analyses of the relationships between piroplasmids and their hard tick hosts
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 2985–2993, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(9): 2985–2993
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30972182, 31072130, 31001061
- Key Project of Gansu Province. Grant Numbers: 1002NKDA035, 0801NKDA033
- Sino-Europe Cooperation. Grant Number: SKLVEB2008ZZKT019
- EPIZONE. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2006-016236
- ASFRISK. Grant Number: 211691
- ARBOZOONET. Grant Number: 211757
- PIROVAC. Grant Number: KBBE-3-245145
- European Commission
|ece3685-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||88K||Table S1. Species list of piroplasmids and hard tick host COI sequences, including GenBank accession numbers and origin.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.