Are heat waves susceptible to mitigate the expansion of a species progressing with global warming?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 2947–2957, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(9): 2947–2957
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: 07BDIV 013
- metaprogramme ACCAF
- French National Institute for Agricultural Research
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pine monoterpene deterrence of pine processionary moth oviposition, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2015, 14, 3, 538, , ,
- 2Response of poikilotherms to thermal aspects of climate change, Ecological Complexity, 2014, 20, 293, ,