The influence of landscape matrix on isolated patch use by wide-ranging animals: conservation lessons for woodland caribou
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 2880–2891, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(9): 2880–2891
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Aboriginal Funds for Species at Risk (Environment Canada)
- Canada Economic Development
- Conseil de l'industrie forestière du Québec
- Fondation de la faune du Québec
- Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et Technologies
- Fonds de recherche forestière du Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean
- Ministère des Ressources naturelles et de la Faune
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Resolu Forest Products
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- World Wildlife Fund for Nature
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 24 Jul 2013 - 1 Nov 2016.
- Total views: 1268
- Total PDF views: 510
- Total HTML views: 758
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.