Ecomorphological disparity in an adaptive radiation: opercular bone shape and stable isotopes in Antarctic icefishes
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 3166–3182, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(9): 3166–3182
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Fund Sinergia. Grant Number: CRSII3-136293
- Swiss National Science Fund. Grant Number: PBZHP3_141470
Table S1. Specimens analysed in this study.
Table S2. Measurement error results for ES1–ES6 calculated from one-way ANOVAS (df = 1, 39).
Table S3. Results of canonical variates analysis (CVA) on complete sample, using “families” as groups.
Table S4. Information about the trawls from which photographed specimens were collected.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.