Tree size and its relationship with flowering phenology and reproductive output in Wild Nutmeg trees
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 3536–3544, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(10): 3536–3544
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
- Thematic Project Functional Gradient. Grant Number: 03/12595-7
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Consejo Nacional para Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas (CONICIT)
|ece3742-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||283K||Figure S1. Flower coverage per individual over the study period for Virola bicuhyba and Virola gardneri.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.