Distinguishing the importance between habitat specialization and dispersal limitation on species turnover
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 3545–3553, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(10): 3545–3553
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Shaanxi Normal University. Grant Number: GK201302023
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100311
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 29 Aug 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 3556
- Total PDF views: 597
- Total HTML views: 2959
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.