Distinguishing the importance between habitat specialization and dispersal limitation on species turnover
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 3545–3553, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(10): 3545–3553
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Shaanxi Normal University. Grant Number: GK201302023
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100311
Figure S1. Variation partitioning based on distance matrices for different layer species: (A) percents of total variation and (B) percents of explained variation.
Table S1. Profiles for the study sites in Mts. Ziwuling.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.