Interploidy hybridization in sympatric zones: the formation of Epidendrum fulgens × E. puniceoluteum hybrids (Epidendroideae, Orchidaceae)
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 3824–3837, October 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(11): 3824–3837
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2011/22215-3, 2012/22077-2, 2011/00608-3, 2009/52725-3, 2009/17411-8, 09/15052-0
|ece3752-sup-0001-FigS1.JPG||image/jpg||2652K||Figure S1. Epidendrum fulgens – organism photograph|
|ece3752-sup-0002-TableS1.doc||Word document||32K||Table S1. Meiotic abnormalities in Epidendrum. Number and proportion (%) of each meiotic abnormality is shown for E. fulgens, E. puniceoluteum and hybrids.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.