Multilocus analyses indicate a mosaic distribution of hybrid populations in ground squirrels (genus Ictidomys)
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 13, pages 4448–4460, November 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(13): 4448–4460
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Tech University Biological Database Program
- University Malaysia Sarawak
- Higher Education Ministry of Malaysia
- Department of Biological Sciences
|ece3755-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||35K||Appendix S1. List of specimens examined in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.