Disentangling environmental correlates of vascular plant biodiversity in a Mediterranean hotspot
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 3879–3894, October 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(11): 3879–3894
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Spanish Organismo Autónomo de Parques Nacionales
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and Regional Government of Andalucía. Grant Numbers: 296/2011, HF-2008-0040, P09-RNM-5280
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte
Vol. 3, Issue 14, 4849, Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
|ece3762-sup-0001-AppendixS1.xls||application/msexcel||67K||Appendix S1. Climatic variables, chorological assignation, and species richness.|
|ece3762-sup-0002-AppendixS2.doc||Word document||59K||Appendix S2. Some examples of close relative edaphisms within the Baetic range.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.