Coalescent analyses show isolation without migration in two closely related tropical orioles: the case of Icterus graduacauda and Icterus chrysater
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 13, pages 4377–4387, November 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(13): 4377–4387
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-1119506
- PAPIIT-DGAPA. Grant Number: IN225611
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT)
Table S1. Localities of the samples we used in this study.
Table S2. Nuclear and mitochondrial genes that we sequenced for this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.