Adaptive divergence along environmental gradients in a climate-change-sensitive mammal
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 3906–3917, October 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(11): 3906–3917
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- NSERC Discovery. Grant Number: 341711-07
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBSKP3_128523
- University of Northern British Columbia
|ece3776-sup-0001-datas1.kmz||application/vnd.google-earth.kmz||3K||Table S1. AFLP adapters, primers and primer combinations used.|
|ece3776-sup-0002-datas2.kmz||application/vnd.google-earth.kmz||2K||Table S2. Error rate for each of 20 primer combinations, corresponding to three different stages of the quality control procedure implemented in our study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.