Testing for intraspecific postzygotic isolation between cryptic lineages of Pseudacris crucifer
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 14, pages 4621–4630, November 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(14): 4621–4630
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- SSE Rosemary
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
- Queen's University – University Animal Care Committee. Grant Number: 2008-059-R3
- University of Guelph Animal Utilization Protocol. Grant Number: 05R054
Data S1. Methods
Figure S1. Pseudacris crucifer survival with competition.
Table S1. Pseudacris crucifer microsatellite primer information.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.