The density and spatial arrangement of the invasive oyster Crassostrea gigas determines its impact on settlement of native oyster larvae
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 15, pages 4851–4860, December 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(15): 4851–4860
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Australian Research Council Linkage. Grant Number: LP0776360
- Hornsby Shire Council
- NSW Department of Primary Industries
|ece3872-sup-0001-Data-S1.docx||Word document||10K||Data S1. Additional data have been deposited in DRYAD, doi:10.5061/dryad.v7m3q.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.