Evaluating the carbon balance estimate from an automated ground-level flux chamber system in artificial grass mesocosms
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 15, pages 4998–5010, December 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(15): 4998–5010
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- National Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: NE/C513550/1
- UK Centre for Terrestrial Carbon Dynamics (CTCD). Grant Number: F14/G6/105
- Arctic Biosphere Atmosphere Coupling at Multiple Scales (ABACUS). Grant Number: NE/D005795/1