Nondetection sampling bias in marked presence-only data
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 3, Issue 16, pages 5225–5236, December 2013
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2013; 3(16): 5225–5236
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Platte River Recovery Implementation Program
- National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship. Grant Number: NSF-DGE-0903469
|ece3887-sup-0001-AppendixS1.R||application/text/R||9K||Appendix S1. Annotated R code used to implement marked Poisson point process species distribution model and two-phase nonparametric bootstrap algorithm.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.