Grassland invaders and their mycorrhizal symbionts: a study across climate and invasion gradients
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 794–805, March 2014
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2014; 4(6):794–805
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- MPG Ranch
- Western Washington University's Research and Sponsored Programs. Grant Number: RC0765
Figure S1. OTU accumulation curve
Figure S2. Neighbor net of fungal OTUs
Figure S3. Sample effort curve
Table S1. Native plant species sampled in Montana
Table S2. Soil abiotic factors
Table S3. OTU accession numbers
Table S4. OTU relative read numbers.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.