These authors contributed equally to this work
Application of DNA barcoding for identification of freshwater carnivorous fish diets: Is number of prey items dependent on size class for Micropterus salmoides?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 219–229, January 2014
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2014; 4(2):219–229.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NRF-2012-R1A6A3A04040793
|ece3921-sup-0001-FigS1.jpg||image/jpg||5674K||Figure S1. Alignment of cytochrome oxidase I region for phylogeny tree by MEGA5.|
|ece3921-sup-0002-TableS1.xlsx||application/msexcel||16K||Table S1. Raw sequences data and BLASTn search of each individual species used in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.